So the big day finally arrived and I have now graduated! Who would guess that in just 10 short years you could get a bachelor's degree. Both me and my oldest brother graduated however he didn't want to walk and he wasn't too excited about taking pictures, as you can see. My sister-in-law, Lani, wove a chain of ribbons into a beautiful lei for me to wear but I didn't have it when we took this picture. Anyhow...now that I am graduated I want to learn how to make my blog as fancy and cool as everyone else so if anyone wants to tutor me in the ways of blog design, please, feel free!Thursday, August 28, 2008
Graduation
So the big day finally arrived and I have now graduated! Who would guess that in just 10 short years you could get a bachelor's degree. Both me and my oldest brother graduated however he didn't want to walk and he wasn't too excited about taking pictures, as you can see. My sister-in-law, Lani, wove a chain of ribbons into a beautiful lei for me to wear but I didn't have it when we took this picture. Anyhow...now that I am graduated I want to learn how to make my blog as fancy and cool as everyone else so if anyone wants to tutor me in the ways of blog design, please, feel free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEA YEA YEA!!!! You should have told me - I'd have come -- I am really excited and proud of you -- it takes a lot of determination to do what you have done - most people would have given up.
Congrats! That is a really big accomplishment. I am proud of you. WAY to go woman. I still think you are one of the most talented, gorgeous, fun, smart and wonderful women of all time! Love, Valerie
Congratulations!! What a huge, huge accomplishment. Emma, Mary, and I are all cheering for you!
Thanks everyone! It's so great to have a little free time again. Though that is quickly being swallowed up by a certain someone =)
Congrates... I'm still so jealous! But super happy for you!
Post a Comment