


Growing up I was the only girl among 6 boys. My Dad only has one sister and she has only one daughter. Boys, it would seem, tend to run in the Hutchison genes...if that is at all possible. A few years ago my brothers started getting married, settling down, and having kids. At first it seemed that we were destined to keep adding boys and more boys to the family but the girls have finally caught up. I now have four nieces and four nephews. Mark's wife evened out the balance when she delivered Elenoa on December 4th at 2:12 am. She is a little chunk at 8 lbs 6 oz and 19inches long. I think her facial features look a lot like her mom but her expressions look more like her dad, especially when she wrinkles up her forehead or her nose...she looks just like Mark when she does that. It is so cute!
2 comments:
She is so cute -- so when am I going to see your smiley face?
So cute! Way to go girls! When I was young I wanted a little sister so bad but instead I ended up with four little brothers! Every time my mom was pregnant I was sure it would be a girl this time! :) Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment