This summer I've been exploring some new places with new friends. Last weekend we went rock climbing in Maple Canyon. I've always heard that the climbing is fabulous there but I had no idea how crazy the rock would look. I've never gone climbing on anything quite like it. After navigating through a herd of sheep in an old VW rabbit that almost didn't make it we found this beautiful little canyon chock full of outdoors enthusiasts tucked away in the mountains near Fountain Green.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Maple Canyon
This summer I've been exploring some new places with new friends. Last weekend we went rock climbing in Maple Canyon. I've always heard that the climbing is fabulous there but I had no idea how crazy the rock would look. I've never gone climbing on anything quite like it. After navigating through a herd of sheep in an old VW rabbit that almost didn't make it we found this beautiful little canyon chock full of outdoors enthusiasts tucked away in the mountains near Fountain Green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Janae, nice blog. you should check mine out rbyngrlviolinist.blogspot.com. We still need to get together!!
Robyn
Hey Janae, I am going on Saturday (at least that night, don't know about the picnic though). Anyways, have you heard from Kristin at all?????
Post a Comment